February 16, 2023
Creating a Collective Culture and Enhancing the Remote Employee Experience w/ Christine Dunham
We are excited to bring you another episode of Professional Services Pursuit! This time, Christine Dunham, Senior Director of People Development and Culture at Kantata, joins us to talk enthusiastically about managing company culture, what has been lost and gained in moving to remote work, how to create a collective culture and tools that company leaders can utilize to enhance employee experience.
Other topics include:
- Christine’s background and how she ended up in people development
- Some of the most critical elements we have lost in a remote work environment
- The importance of a “north star” (shared vision and goals) and how to guide your organization in a remote environment
- Tools leaders can use to drive employee engagement
- How to drive growth and development initiatives
- Developing a culture of feedback
Find out more information by visiting us at https://www.kantata.com/.