Kantata Wins Award for Best Leadership Team from Comparably
Recognition for Kantata leadership team comes from employees’ positive feedback
IRVINE, Calif., and LONDON – June 15, 2023 – Kantata, the leading global supplier of purpose-built technology for professional services, today announced recognition from workplace culture site Comparably for its leadership team. The company previously won Best Company Outlook for 2022 and 2021, and Best Company and CEOs for Diversity in 2021 and 2020.
Comparably Awards are based on sentiment feedback provided by current employees who anonymously rated their employers on Comparably.com during a 12-month look-back period. Employees had the opportunity to answer structured questions on specific workplace topics about their CEOs, leadership (executive teams and direct managers), and professional development opportunities. Each answer is given a numerical score and compared to companies of similar size. The final data set was compiled from over 15 million ratings across 70,000 companies.
Employees who published their reviews on Comparably described how Kantata executives are transparent and willing to listen. For example:
- “Our leadership team has the company and our people’s best interest at heart. They are approachable and they don’t just lead from above, they work along side of all of us supporting us, championing our efforts and providing us guidance and direction.”
- “Leadership team is transparent, open to feedback and sets clear goals for the company and employees.”
- “Openness, clarity around company messages, clear communication around where the company is going, how they are going to get there. The leadership team listen and care.”
- “Clear and understandable dialogue, regular updates with great content that is providing value to employees. Transparency and a willingness to listen.”
- “They really live up to our value of putting people first. I don’t feel like a number to them, which is what I have like felt elsewhere.”
“Kantata strives to always put people first, whether it be our colleagues, customers or communities, it is the heart of our culture,” said Michael Speranza, CEO at Kantata. “This recognition means so much to the leadership team and I as it is a testament to the work we’ve done to create an environment where employees feel heard and welcomed. We are committed to living our values and pursuing bold ideas and new approaches that empower every individual and build a thriving business.”
Kantata takes professional services automation to a new level, giving people-powered businesses the clarity, control, and confidence they need to optimize resource planning and elevate operational performance. Our purpose-built cloud software is helping over 2,000 professional services organizations in more than 100 countries focus on and optimize their most important asset: their people. By leveraging the Kantata Cloud for Professional Services™, professionals gain access to the information and tools they need to win more business, ensure the right people are always available at the right time, and delight clients with project delivery and outcomes.
Comparably (now a ZoomInfo company) is a leading workplace culture and corporate brand reputation platform with over 20 million anonymous employee ratings on 70,000 companies. With the most comprehensive data on large and SMB organizations in nearly 20 different workplace categories – based on gender, ethnicity, age, experience, industry, location, education – it is one of the most used SaaS platforms for employer branding and a trusted third party site for workplace culture and compensation. For more information on Comparably and its annual Best Places to Work Awards, visit www.comparably.com.