Salesforce Speaks at Kantata’s “Re-Imagine Tour” on How Professional Services Leaders Can Drive Success in Today’s Economy
Michael Maoz, SVP of Innovation Strategy at Salesforce, and Kantata CEO Michael Speranza will speak at Kantata’s NYC event on December 7th
NEW YORK CITY – December 5, 2022 – In times of economic uncertainty, professional services organizations (PSOs) are feeling pressure to do more with less as they face budget constraints and hiring freezes. However, this short term thinking could lead to less company growth in the long term.
On Wednesday, December 7th, Michael Maoz, Senior Vice President of Innovation Strategy at Salesforce, and Kantata CEO Michael Speranza will speak at Kantata’s Re-Imagine Tour in New York City to discuss how PSO leaders can drive success for their companies today by continuing to prioritize digital transformation.
PSO leaders don’t want their digital transformation initiatives to stall, but today’s economic uncertainties are compelling many to re-look at their current plans and potentially put their planned technology investments on hold. Maoz and Speranza will discuss these trends and provide insights to help leaders navigate the market today, including:
- Prioritizing digital transformation amidst economic uncertainties
- Preparing for added scrutiny on technology budgets
- The importance of setting, measuring, and reporting on key performance indicators (KPIs) for technology investments
- Managing a workforce of both full-time employees and independent contractors
- Reducing persistently high employee turnover rates
“Technology can be the differentiator for professional services organizations in challenging business conditions,” says Speranza. “Now is the time to invest in technology that provides the information and tools they need to win more business, ensure the right people are always available at the right time, and delight clients with project delivery and outcomes.”
The Kantata Re-Imagine Tour event is free to enter, but RSVPs are required. Follow this link to request tickets.
- Who: Michael Maoz, Senior Vice President of Innovation Strategy, Salesforce; Michael Speranza, CEO, Kantata
- What: Kantata Re-Imagine Tour 2022
- When: Doors open at 5 p.m. ET on December 7, 2022 for all guests. The presentation begins at 5:30 p.m. followed by audience Q&A and a live performance by Acoustic Mafia.
- Where: Hard Rock Cafe, 1501 Broadway, New York, NY 10036
- Why: An opportunity for professional services executives to network with other business leaders and learn about the latest industry trends
Kantata takes professional services automation to a new level, giving people-powered businesses the clarity, control, and confidence they need to optimize resource planning and elevate operational performance. Our purpose-built cloud software is helping over 2,000 professional services organizations in more than 100 countries focus on and optimize their most important asset: their people. By leveraging the Kantata Cloud for Professional Services™, professionals gain access to the information and tools they need to win more business, ensure the right people are always available at the right time, and delight clients with project delivery and outcomes.